NATIONAL CENTER FOR THE PROSECUTION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
The following resources were supported by Grant No. 2009-TA-AX-K012 . The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women or the National District Attorneys Association.
- Crawford Outline — over 800+ page outline of all cases after Crawford
Click here for the Technical Assistance form. Under "Subject of Request" please check "Request Crawford Outline."
- The Confrontation Clause After Ohio v. Clark: Reinvigorating Evidence Based Prosecution
- U.S. Sexual Assault Statutes
- Chart Mapping U.S. Sexual Assault Statutes
- U.S. Strangulation Statutes & Chart
- Rape Reporting Requirements for Competent Adult Rape Victims & Related Chart
- U.S. Statutes Granting Victim-Counselor Privilege for Victim Advocates & Related Chart
US. State Coalitions for Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Prosecution Best Practices Guide - White Paper, March 2017